You’re gonna love these crazy pranks. But be careful some of them are gonna make your friends swoon or womit! ; )
Take several needles with bead end, cut them in half, put some glue gun on the edges and stick it to your finger from the both sides. Add some red food coloring and go freak out your friends!
Find out how to make scary funny picture for your obnoxious admirer using plain mirror.
I can wait to show you edible soil and worms recipe to scare off your friends! It’s actually delicious. Pour some milk, cocoa powder and gelatins in the cup, microwave then pour it into a stack of drinking straws, let it freeze. Crumble couple of chocolate cupcakes into a bowl, squeeze jelly worms out of straws and Bon appetite!
If you liked this edible prank, you can also try making tasty white chocolate lipstick!
Wanna make delicious chocolate Cola bottle?
A plastic bottle of Coca-Cola, 400g of chocolate, sweets, a bain-marie and a craft knife.
1. Start by pouring out the Coke. Remove the label and remember to keep it somewhere safe. You’ll need the lid and label later. Wash the bottle and leave to dry.
2. Melt 200g of the chocolate using a saucepan and a pyrex bowl as a bain-marie.
3. Pour the melted chocolate into the bottle.
I used a disposable piping bag to fill my bottle but you could use a funnel instead.
4. Slowly rotate the bottle until the chocolate has completely coated the inside. Be careful and tilt it slowly when you reach the bottle opening. You don’t want any chocolate on the outside rim of the bottle.
5. Lie the bottle down and leave it to set. Rotate the bottle every couple of minutes as the chocolate dries. You want a thick, even coating of chocolate.
6. Once the chocolate has set you need to add a 2nd layer of chocolate.
I melted another 200g of chocolate and repeated the steps above.
7. Once the chocolate has completely set you can remove the plastic bottle.
I found it worked best to use a craft knife and cut an ‘I’ shape where the label would be that way any marks would be covered by the label.
This next part was tricky and a little dangerous so try not to rush it. Peel away the plastic and run the craft knife underneath as you rotate the bottle. Peel the plastic away in sections until your chocolate coke bottle is completely free of plastic.
8. Tidy up any marks by gently buffing with some kitchen paper.
9. Re-attach the label you removed earlier and fill with sweets.
I filled mine with Smarties, Tropical Skittles and some M&M’s.
What do you think? Will you be making one yourself?
0:38 Beauty and the Beast
2:10 Mentos bomb
4:24 Fetch a nut challenge
6:15 Toothy pictures
8:32 Chocolate Cola
9:34 Edible lipsticks
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/