EVERYDAY HACKS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER
Today we share incredibly useful hacks that will save your life. What to do if you don’t want your phone to be stolen, how to avoid the mess with the help of plastic bag if you love eating sunflower seeds, open a beer bottle using chopsticks. If you are a cat owner, use sticky tape to remove pet hair from your black t-shirt.
Check out a selection of best photography tricks! No need to buy an expensive camera or use photoshop! You already have a digital camera in your pocket.
The only thing you need to do is watch our video to learn perfect photo tricks:
– Prank your friends with homemade beach photos
– Add a curve to your body
– Make a perfect selfie with your friends, especially if you want to photo a lot of people at once
– Plastic bag could be used to make a perfect selfie
– Use lipstick to make a photo filter
Check our cool ideas you totally should share with friends!
Here are life-changing hacks you dreamt of:
– Stick magnetic sheet to your mop to find with metal items on the floor
– Magnetic sheet is an incredibly multifunctional item. You can use it to hang posters
– It’s really hard to find bobby pins in a drawer. Glue a small magnet to the bottom of a small saucer you like. Ready! This lifehacks also work with pins, safety pins, and paperclips
– Organize cords using binder clips and magnets
– Remove tiny eggshells with a piece of big eggshell
There is a perfect idea for planter lover and for those who don’t know how to decorate the fridge. Take a silicon mold for pancakes, place a small magnet inside, cover with concrete and place an egg inside. Let the concrete planters dry and crack the egg. Now you have a cute planter that you can hang on your refrigerator. By the way, you can color the planter!
01:11 How to open a beer bottle using chopsticks
02:04 How to remove pet hair
02:22 Need to dry your clothes quickly?
05:59 Magnet sheet hacks
07:64 Concrete planters
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/